GNUstep Build Guide translation

From: Martin Brecher
Subject: GNUstep Build Guide translation
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 02:49:10 +0200

Hi all, -

Today (well, Saturday) I have started to translate Dennis' Build Guide
to German.

Although only the beginning is finished, I have already put it online
at:
http://www.stupid-design.com/martin/GNUstep/stable-de.html

Maybe someone has time to help me by checking the translation, giving
tips or just translating another part of the Guide.
When translating another part I suggest you tell the list first - and
maybe start with a section that's near to the end. Additionally, I
encourage the usage of the new German spelling :-)

- Martin
---
The Internet was invented as a highly dependable, high-speed, distributed,
secure, and powerful network so that
in the event of a nuclear crisis, military officials would always have access
to pornography.