RE: GNUstep version number(s) (was: Re: GNUstep article (was: Re: gnuste

From: Mondragon, Ian
Subject: RE: GNUstep version number(s) (was: Re: GNUstep article (was: Re: gnustep compared to other toolkits))
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:37:03 -0500

i personally think it would be more logical to, at least at this stage of
the game (with the core libs being solid & the gui still slightly shakey),
keep the division between the two.

as far as the menu conversion topic goes, that would most likely fall into
GWorkspace.app land, not GNUstep proper. :-)

- ian mondragon