Deploying under GnuStep

From: Gerrit Van Dyk
Subject: Deploying under GnuStep
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:34:16 +0200

Hi all,

We have an application that is written under Openstep 4.2. It currently runs
under Openstep 4.2 for Mach and Openstep 4.2 for Windows. We want to port
the backend (non appkit) piece of the application to gnustep.
Which version of Gnustep should we use as this will be used in a production
system?
Is gnustep stable enough for production systems?

I am very excited at this as we are now starting to run into problems with
the Openstep 4.2 for Mach as no drivers are available for new hardware.

Any suggestions as to how we should go about porting would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards
Gerrit van Dyk