Re: GWorkspace problem

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: GWorkspace problem
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:18:15 +0300 (EEST)

This is not GWorkspace related. This happens with all the apps that use
dnd if you drag over the screen borders.

Jul 30 12:03:05 Gorm[30163] X-Windows error - BadMatch (invalid parameter
attributes)
          on display: :0.0
                type: 0
       serial number: 43595
        request code: 73

An other thing: don't use GWorkspace to debug NSBrowser! Its browser
class, GWBrowser, is now a custom class.
There was too much particolarities, no column titles but column icons, the
scroller on the top, a different behaviour in scrolling the columns,
etc...
All this was too hard to get with the pubblic methods of NSBrowser.
So I've decided to use a browser class (90% copied from NSBrowser) that
simplifies all the stuff and permits over 40% more speed.

  Enrico