Re: cvs update

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: cvs update
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 18:50:16 +0100 (MET)

Hi Stefan,

> I've update from CVS and got the error below (which compiling xgps).
> Seems like the type Bool is undefined/wrongly defined. Did somebody else
> see this or should I dig in my own configuration (since I reconfigured a
> lot recently).

looks like I did cause this problem, by adding Anti-Alias font support to
GNUstep. The log entry for this is also missing, due to a CVS access problem.

The X header files that are included seem to cause this problem. So I need
to know which Xfree86 release you are using. I don't get those problemes with
4.1.0. I already did pay special attention so that the X headers are included
before any Obj-C headers, so that BOOL is not redefined, so I don't see
where this may still be comming from.

You can work around this problem by changing the entry WITH_XFT in some
config.* file from yes to no. Sorry as I don't have access to GNUstep code right
now, I cannot be more specific, but you will find it.

Hope this helps
Fred

http://www.gmx.net