ANN: StepTalk 0.3.0

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: ANN: StepTalk 0.3.0
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 16:25:33 +0100

Hello,

I would like to announce release of StepTalk 0.3.0

What's new?
-----------

for more details see ChangeLog file

    * Examples, examples, examples. Added few examples to show how
      scripting works. See Examples directory in source package.
    * Added tool 'stalk' to talk to named servers.
    * Added new tool options.
    * Some known bugs were fixed.
    * Little bit of documentation added (see Documentation directory)
    * STEnvironment interface changed

Where to get it?

http://decef.elf.stuba.sk/~urbane/StepTalk

If you have any questions or comments do not hesitate, just send them to me.

I would like to have some feedback, what do you think about StepTalk. I hope,
you will find it useful.

Stefan