Euro capability of GNUstep

From: Martin Brecher
Subject: Euro capability of GNUstep
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 19:00:22 +0100

Hi all, -

afaik GNUstep isn't capable of drawing the Euro sign yet (please tell me if I
am wrong here).

I strongly suggest that this should be fixed in the december release because
the Euro will be finally introduced on January 1st 2002. (Additionally, we have
to change the currencies in the European, non-English language files to EUR.)

Greetings,
Martin

p.s.: The German and French Localizable.strings files are corrupted/binary on
my system (the English and Italian are ok). Maybe someone can help me with this?