Re: Problem building from scratch... (SSL.bundle modification)

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Problem building from scratch... (SSL.bundle modification)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:27:22 +0000 (GMT)

Ok - after some net-searching I think I might have found a way to make it
work reliably on most TARs - please could you try from CVS and let me know
of any problems you have.

Anybody using a version of TAR which might be old or strange please if you
can could you check that installing bundles work correctly with current
CVS and report any problems to me.  Thanks.