Re: How to make a window visible (tried in the run loop)

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: How to make a window visible (tried in the run loop)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:51:00 +0000

> Now, supposing  you just need to have  a modal loop and  then exit the
> program,  then   this  can  be   done  without  any  problem   in  the
> applicationDidFinishLaunching: method. Just  run your modal loop here,
> then [NSApp terminate].

Interestingly I just tried this too - same effect, none of the drawing I do
into the content view appears on the screen, though if I drag the window
offscreen and back on again I can see the contents ?!

All I am doing is loading a small image into an NSImageRep and telling it to
draw itself into the content view. This should work surely ?

-bat.