GNUMail.app / Pantomime mailing list

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:11:19 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

After all the feedback I got in the past hours (thanks a lot for this), I
decided that we should use apps-gnustep@gnu.org for discussions related to
GNUMail.app and Pantomime (and Affiche).

If you're not subscribed to this list (and would like to subscribe), you
can subscribe by using this web interface: