Re: GNUmake and alternate compilers

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: GNUmake and alternate compilers
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:40:46 +0000 (GMT)

If you configure gnustep-make by using

CC=gcc3 ./configure

then gnustep-make will set the default compiler to be used for gnustep to
gcc3.  Whenever you compile anything related to gnustep, gnustep-make will
automatically use gcc3 to compile.

When you configure the other gnustep packages, do

CC=gcc3 ./configure

in the same way, because they might be checking for compiler options (the
base library in particular).