Help at FOSDEM?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Help at FOSDEM?
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:07:51 -0700

I don't have a laptop computer I can bring to FOSDEM. I was hoping to have a short demonstration of GNUstep, so I was wondering if there is anyone going that has a laptop they could let me use during my presentation.

It would need to have the basic GNUstep installation (with Gorm and ProjectCenter). Also some kind of presentation software like OpenOffice (StarOffice) or MagicPoint would be nice. Thanks.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you