Problem with NSTabView

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Problem with NSTabView
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:20:11 +0100

Hello,

I have a problem in using NSTabView ...
I create a NSTabView, with NSTabViewItems, etc .
If I do

[[self contentView] addSubview: filelistView];

everything is ok, clicking on tabs raise the views.
But I want to have my NSTabView in a NSSplitView, so I do

[splitView addSubview: upView];
[splitView addSubview: filelistView];
[splitView adjustSubviews];

(...)

[[self contentView] addSubview: splitView];

And then, the NSTabView display the first view (first tab selected), but it's
impossible to select the second view in clicking on the second tab.

I have also a NSLog which says :
Feb 19 15:17:39 GSFTP[2855] NSSplitView got mouseDown in subview area

Someone have an idea ?

--
Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com>
http://www.roard.com , http://www.xdev.org