Good news from FOSDEM: article in the c't magazin

From: Stefan Böhringer
Subject: Good news from FOSDEM: article in the c't magazin
Date: 25 Feb 2002 14:23:28 +0100

Hello all,

here is good news resulting from the FOSDEM meeting.

Perhaps a little story to tell first. In the GNUstep developers room I
was discussing with Pierre-Yves Rivaille about his latest EasyDiff
project which he showed me on his laptop when some person came in and
asked for internet access. Pierre was so kind as to offer his laptop.
This person turned out to be employed by the most influential german
computer magazine "c't". I took the chance to ask him wether they would
be interested in publishing about GNUstep and he left his card. I just
dropped him an email and he told me today that they want to publish an
article.
This article will be about 4 pages which is medium sized for that
journal. I will prepare an article and post a draft to the group for
discussion. It will be in German, therefore I would ask all German
speaking persons on this list to give their comments. Also graphics are
needed, but I will come up with details later.

All refunds for this article will be donated to the GNUstep project
(which will be about 600-800 Euros).
In my opinion this is a great chance to popularize GNUstep amongst
German developers. Thanks again to Pierre who's kindness made this
possible.

Best whishes,

        Stefan