Re: SEGFAULT when starting applications

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: SEGFAULT when starting applications
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:31:34 -0700

Fred Kiefer wrote:

I am faced with the same problem as Gregory and it did not go away with
some rebuilding of GNUstep. My impression is rather that Adam did only
commit half of the changes he made last night. So now the grsphic
context wont get created in the backend itself, which is a good change,
but this creation has not been added to the gui, so there is no graphic
context at all. Which make it a bit hard for GNUstep to do any window
operations.

Arg! I swear I commited it, but I must have been dreaming I did it. It should
be there now (I checked it twice).

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you