Re: gnustep making me crazy

From: Kees Cook
Subject: Re: gnustep making me crazy
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 09:37:23 -0700

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 03:49:13PM +0100, Nicola Pero wrote:
> At a quick glance, shouldn't the XXXInfo.plist contain a dictionary to
> merge ?
>
> I suppose you might want to try adding a '{' at the beginning, and a ';}'
> at the end of the file -
>
> {
>   NSServices = (
>     xxx etc xxx
>   );
> }

Yup, cool, that fixed it.  Thanks!  Now once I figure out the other
problem, I bet it'll run.  :)

$ openapp ProcViewer.app/
/scratch/gnustep/ProcViewer/ProcViewer.app/ix86/linux-gnu/gnu-gnu-gnu/ProcViewer:
 Uncaught exception NSInternalInconsistencyException, reason: expected unsigned
int and got struct

--
Kees Cook                                            @outflux.net