Re: gcc 3.2 warnings ?

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: gcc 3.2 warnings ?
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 13:43:50 +0100 (BST)

> >>What exactly do you mean, I grepped for ### but didn't found anything.
> >>Do you say I should replace:
> >>   #define NSAssert1(args...)       NSAssert(##args)
> >>with
> >>   #define NSAssert1(args...)       NSAssert(args)
> >>?
> >
> > Yes - sorry, I meant '##', not '###'.
>
> Before I do, can you explain the difference ?
> Will it still compile with older gcc's (2.95.x) ?

Hmmm ... well I suppose the question can be reversed - why exactly are you
trying to paste preprocessor tokens there ?  :-)

Please refer to the CPP manual/documentation - it's very well written and
explains everything about the preprocessor much better than I can do [I
looked myself up in the manual to find more info about the problem :-)]