ANN: Pantomime 1.0.5

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: ANN: Pantomime 1.0.5
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 10:38:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm glad to announce the release of Pantomime 1.0.5.

Pantomime provides a set of Objective-C classes that model
a mail system. Pantomime can be seen as a JavaMail 1.2 clone
written in Objective-C.

Pantomime provides the following features:

o A full MIME encoder and decoder;
o A 'folder view' to local mailboxes (Berkeley Format),
  POP3 accounts or IMAP mailboxes;
o A powerful API to work on all aspects of Message objects;
o A local mailer and a SMTP conduit for sending messages;
o APOP support and SMTP AUTH support;
o SSL support for IMAP and POP3 connections;
o and more!

Pantomime works well on Apple Mac OS X/Cocoa and GNUstep.
Pantomime is free and is distributed under the LGPL.

Here is a short list of what changed since the last release
of Pantomime (see the ChangeLog file for more details):

o Improved IMAP support;
o Enhanced Message class;
o Fixed some bugs and improved the overall performance
  and stability.

You can get Pantomime 1.0.5 here:

http://www.collaboration-world.com/pantomime/

I would like to thank Ujwal S. Sathyam who helped me getting
this release done.

Comments, feature requests, patches are always welcomed. If you
want to help, you can look at the TODO file to find out what
needs to be done for this project.

Thanks a lot,
                Ludovic

--