Re: objective-c.org conquered

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: objective-c.org conquered
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:59:11 +0200

Am Samstag den, 14. September 2002, um 16:20, schrieb Philippe C.D. Robert:

Hi,

it was me, but due to the lack of time, interest and zero feedback I decided to discontinue the site...

Hmm, that's sad. I used to point people who asked me about ObjC (most of them never heart before of ObjC) to your site. It gave a good overview and had all the relevant links on it.

I still consider it an important site that ties together all the ObjC strings. Do you see a chance of getting it back? I understand of course that it costs you money and "sweat", but maybe it can be hosted on GNUsteps Server (virtual domain). The domain objective-c.org is now owned by Ultimate Search as Dennis wrote me:

  Creation Date........ 2002-08-28
  Registration Date.... 2002-08-28
  Expiry Date.......... 2003-08-28
  Organisation Name.... Ultimate Search
  Organisation Address. GPO Box 7862
  Organisation Address.
  Organisation Address. Central
  Organisation Address. NA
  Organisation Address. HK
  Organisation Address. HONG KONG

  Admin Email.......... dns@ultsearch.com
  Admin Phone.......... 852 2537 9677

maybe we can register objective-c.info if they don't give the .org domain back. What do you think?

greetings, Lars

-Phil