Re: HasGSWComponents entry in info plists?

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: HasGSWComponents entry in info plists?
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:12:54 +0100 (BST)

> Hi,
>
> is it possible that the make package ignores the line
>
> TCWebObjects_HAS_GSWCOMPONENTS=YES
>
> in GNUmakefile?
>
> It should generate
>
> HasGSWComponents = "YES" in Info-gnustep.plist
>
> This should happen in all project types that may contain components such as
> Frameworks, Bundles, GSWApps.
>
> It is not very cool to add this by hand.

The Info-gnustep.plist generation code is not shared between the various
project types (not yet ?).

So it happens that gswbundle.make and gswapp.make support it, while the
other ones do not.

I'm happy to fix that, but before I do, out of curiosity, what is
HasGSWComponents used for ?

NB: you can always add to the directory a TCWebObjectsInfo.plist file,
containing '{ HasGSWComponents = YES; }'.  It's only slightly different
than writing 'TCWebObjects_HAS_GSWCOMPONENTS = YES' in the GNUmakefile,
and should already work ... even if it's very inefficient IMO, which is
why I don't mind other solutions, but I'm not sure that was your point.