Problems with gcc32 build ?

From: Pete French
Subject: Problems with gcc32 build ?
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:01:29 +0100

Well, I decided to move from building GNUstep under gcc30 to gcc32 as
it now seems to be "stable". This is under FreeBSD 4.7 (RC1).

I am taking advantage of the new processor types supported by 3.2 to
compile with pentium3 optimisations. Thus I am doing the "configure" line as:

CC="gcc32 -mcpu=pentium3 -march=pentium3" ./configure

Which works fine for 'make' and 'core', but when I come to building 'gui'
I get:

../Headers/AppKit/DPSOperators.h: In function `PSPrintf':
../Headers/AppKit/DPSOperators.h:1179: `va_start' used in function with fixed
args

Hmmm - anyone seen this before ? The definition in DPSOperators.h looks
fine to me!

If its any help I also get the following warning with all files:

cc1obj: warning: changing search order for system directory "/usr/local/include"
cc1obj: warning:   as it has already been specified as a non-system directory

But I ignore it as I think its just gcc being pedantic

-bat.