Segmentation fault of GWorkspace 0.4.0

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Segmentation fault of GWorkspace 0.4.0
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:36:24 -0400

 I'm using GWorkspace 0.4.0 on FreeBSD 4.6,
 XFree-4.2.0 and WindowMaker 0.80.0 from ports.
 I contantly got the error say
 "wmaker fatal error: got signal 11 (Segmentation fault)",
 and have to restart the windowmaker.
 If I open a inspector and quit GW directly,
 one out of two times will I get this error.
 If I change the viewer couple times,
 one out of four times will I get this error.
 Sorry that I can't trace down the problem.
 Just wonder whether anyone has the same problem as I.

 Yen-Ju