GNUstep for Mac OS X Developers HOWTO

From: Evan Prodromou
Subject: GNUstep for Mac OS X Developers HOWTO
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 11:22:40 -0400

So, I know this is a funny question, BUT... I'm wondering if there's a
document somewhere that describes how to "port" OS X applications to
GNUstep. Such a document might describe differences between the
GNUstep and Cocoa API, making GNU makefiles, and/or licensing issues.

I'm asking because a) I wonder if it's possible; b) I'd like to
volunteer to do such "porting" for some OS X applications I'm drooling
over, and c) because I think it'd be a great way to expand the suite
of applications that can run on GNUstep.

Anyone have any suggestions? Or have the cross-platform expertise or
experience to give me a couple of pointers I could begin massaging
into a HOWTO?

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou