Re: Colours in Terminal.app

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Colours in Terminal.app
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 15:22:38 -0700 (PDT)

Andreas,

I may be speaking a little out of turn here, but I believe that Alex had said
that the tools used to change colors on the command line in an X terminal
program (wterm, xterm) would work for Terminal.app since the code from
console.c (the standard GNU/Linux console) was used to implement it.

Alex??

GJC
--- Andreas Heppel <aheppel@web.de> wrote:
> Hi,
> does anyone know whether there is a possibility to change colours in
> Terminal.app? I am particularly interested in changing the highlighting
> colour, i.e. the background colour for the part of test selected with the
> mouse. I currently have something dark brownish/greyish/marroonish (I don't
> even know the colour) which is hardly distinguishable from the black
> background.
>
> Cheers,
> Andreas
>
> --