Re: NSString (NSUTF8StringEncoding) does not work anymore

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: NSString (NSUTF8StringEncoding) does not work anymore
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 06:50:55 +0000

On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 10:35  pm, Andreas Hoeschler wrote:

Hi all,

I downloaded the latest cvs today (last time is already a few weeks ago). Since the last upgrade I have poblems with NSString and NSUTF8StringEncoding. Has anybody altered this code in the last 8 weeks? The following code fragment works on MacOSX and I believe also worked on GNUstep (before my latest upgrade)

Thanks ... an error in the checks for the validity of a three-byte sequence (yes it was the euro character).
Should be fixed in CVS now.