regexps

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: regexps
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:48:58 +0100 (CET)

Hi there,

this is from a message that I sent to Nicola and didn't cc to
discuss-gnustep.

"BTW working on GSMBrowser I really missed my beloved Perl regular
expressions. I am not at all a regexp expert, but even simple regexps
can save so much time and code! Maybe we should devise a GNUStep
interface to the PCRE library (like in PHP) or would this conflict
with the desire to stick to the original OpenStep specification?"

Best regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, mriedel@neuearbeit.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html          |