Farewell...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Farewell...
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:14:47 -0800 (PST)

Fellow GNUsteppers,

This is very painful for me as I have very much enjoyed contributing to this
project.   I am currently seeking new employment and it looks as though getting
permission from an employer to contribute in the current economic climate might
be difficult.

Given the economic realities in the United States at this time I am being
forced to seek a position with another company.   If and when I can start
contributing again, I will do so, but I will, for now, have to stop. :(

As many of you are well aware, GNUstep has been a labor of love for me over the
past few years.   I have poured much of my heart and soul into it in the hopes
that it will become as popular as GNOME or KDE.

I will be watching with great interest.

Sincerely and with great regret, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento