Re: ANN: StepTalk 0.7.0

From: Alain Fischer
Subject: Re: ANN: StepTalk 0.7.0
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:30:02 +0100

Hello Stefan,

I have started to port it but it was a loooong time ago with the 0.4.0 version
and was never finished, but if there is interest I could start again.

Alain

On 2003-02-15 10:35:59 +0100 Helge Hess <helge.hess@skyrix.com> wrote:

Stefan Urbanek wrote:
StepTalk is GNUstep scripting framework with set of tools for executing scripts and interactive scripting (StepTalk shell).
BTW: Is someone porting that framework to MacOSX ?

I do not have access to an OSX machine, but it should not be too difficult. I have tried to separate GNUstep specific stuff, like objc runtime.

If there is someone who has already started or is willing to start, i will try to help as i can.

Stefan