[Announce] gsldap & GSLDAPWebExplorer

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: [Announce] gsldap & GSLDAPWebExplorer
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 19:01:53 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I've imported gsldap in dev-libs and GSLDAPWebExplorer in user-apps on Savannah.

They haven't  been intensively tested yet (2003/02/21)  so be careful if you
use it on real production servers :-)

gsldap is a library which use open ldap (www.openldap.org) C libraries
to provide an Objective-C interface to access LDAP Servers

GSLDAPWebExplorer is a LDAP Web Browser using GNUstepWeb (www.gnustepweb.org)
and GSLDAP (see GNUstep dev-libs). There's a liittle bug in GNUstepWeb which
prevent
good display of Tree +/- signs. I'll commit a fix soon.

As my compiler version now support variable declaration anywhere in the code,
even
if I've tried not to use this feature, some part of the code may not compile
with all
compiler versions. Just send me errors and I'll modify concerned parts of code.

Manuel
Manuel Guesdon - ORANGE CONCEPT <mguesdon@orange-concept.com>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Tel: +33 1 4940 0997  -  Fax: +33 1 4940 0998