Import non local header locally

From: Philip Mötteli
Subject: Import non local header locally
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:52:02 +0100

Hi

It's perhaps a stupid question, but I just don't see the solution: I have a header file, that imports another header from the same project. I mean I have:

+FooProject
     |---File Foo.h:    #import <FooFramework/FooBar.h>

The compiler doesn't find the header 'FooBar.h', because the FooFramework isn't yet installed. Unfortunately, this 'FooBar.h' is in a subdirectory of the project, so I can't even just make '-I ..'.
If it would be imported as this

        #import "FooBar.h"

there wouldn't be the slightest problem.
The moment, the project would be installed for the first time, the compiler would find the file. Or another hack would be to just copy the headers to a place, where the compiler looks for it. But I'm wondering, how this is supposed to work?

Thanks
Phil