Where do I put my source code?

From: Peter Karlsson
Subject: Where do I put my source code?
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 10:16:44 +0000

Hi dear list!

I can read the following on the gnu site:

2.1 What's the file suffix for Objective-C source ?

It's .m for implementation files, and .h for header files.
Objective-C compilers usually also accept .c as a suffix, but compile those files in plain C mode.

Ok, so far so good. The reason I am asking Is because i don't really understand where to put my source code. Yea, call it a stupid question, I am new to this. I want to organize my source in different files. When I press a button for example I want all source code that belongs to that button in 1 doc and so on. Can someone explain how to do this please? And in a simple way :-)

Best regards Peter