Ludovic as Linux Journal centerfold (April issue).

From: Tim Harrison
Subject: Ludovic as Linux Journal centerfold (April issue).
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 17:00:12 -0500

Hey everyone.

I knew that topic would get you to read this message, at least. :)

I'd just like to point out that our very own Ludovic Marcotte has an article on developing with GNUstep in this month's Linux Journal magazine.

I know Ludovic worked long and hard on this article, and has been waiting a LONG time for it to come out (and keeping everyone in suspense in #GNUstep, by not telling them anything about it :)). The article is excellent, if I do say so myself, and I think everyone needs to rush out and grab a copy.

For those who don't have access to it, you can look at the headline, at least, on the website:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NS-lj-issues/issue108&file=index

Congratulations to Ludovic, as he takes another step on his journey to rule the world, one email client at a time. ;)

--

Tim Harrison
tim@linuxstep.org