NSOutlineViewColumnDidResizeNotification

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: NSOutlineViewColumnDidResizeNotification
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:24:10 +0100

Hi folks,
I have a question concerning the above mentioned notification.
Using an NSOutlineView the outline view itself will register it's delegate for processing of those notifications. The problem now is that an NSTableColumn object will send an NSTableViewColumnDidResizeNotification.
 ^^^^^
So the outline view will never be notified when the column width changes. (BTW a table view seems to work here). Is this behaviour by design? I would not think so as then the registration would make no sense. So, shouldn't NSOutlineView register it's delegate for NSTableView... instead? I don't think we would want to have NSTableColumn distinguish between the one or the other, do we?

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Andreas Heppel

Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

Check out Burn.app - the CD burning frontend for GNUstep
http://gsburn.sourceforge.net