Re: gdb question

From: David Relson
Subject: Re: gdb question
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:51:15 -0500

At 01:42 PM 3/14/03, you wrote:

On Friday, March 14, 2003, at 09:57 AM, David Relson wrote:

In a more serious vein, there appear to be some build issues with last night's cvs snapshot. I can send details if that'd be useful.

With an eye to a more stable foundation, are the Objective-C patches available directly? What is the proper version of gdb for them?

You can get patches up to gdb-5.3 at ftp://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/patches

I could probably make a patch vs CVS if you are interested.

Adam,

David Ayers steered me in that direction and I'm in the process of building, though not without the occasional snag.

Having started with gdb-5.3.tar.gz, I was able to successfully run "make". "make check", however, fails in gdb/testsuite since the Makefile wants runtest (from dejagnu).

Next attempt is to get gdb-5.3 + dejagnu ...

David