What was the fix for fontconfig ?

From: Pete French
Subject: What was the fix for fontconfig ?
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:38:58 +0000

Just trying to compile a fresh checkout of the code and ran into this
problem:

In file included from GSXftFontInfo.m:43:
/usr/X11R6/include/fontconfig/fontconfig.h:400: syntax error before `id'
/usr/X11R6/include/fontconfig/fontconfig.h:634: syntax error before `id'
GSXftFontInfo.m: In function `-[GSXftFontInfo(Private) setupAttributes]':
GSXftFontInfo.m:591: warning: passing arg 3 of `XftFontMatch' from incompatible
pointer type
GSXftFontInfo.m:591: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
GSXftFontInfo.m:651: warning: passing arg 2 of `XftFontOpenPattern' from
incompatible pointer type
GSXftFontInfo.m:566: warning: unused variable `defaultScreen'

Which I am sure I recall being discussed (and fixed) on this list a while
back. This is fontconfig 2.0 - any clues ? I tried googling to see if I
could find an answer in the archives, but no such luck...

-bat.