Re: Objective-C Unit Testing under linux

From: Alain Fischer
Subject: Re: Objective-C Unit Testing under linux
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:37:05 +0100

Hi Travis,

OCUnit (http://www.sente.ch/software/ocunit/) has its root on OPENSTEP (May 1998) It was ported on Mac OS X (April 14, 2001) and in the release 25, Marcus Müller has
submited patch to update the GNUStep support.

I don't have tested OCUnit on GNUStep since I don't have currently access to this system
but it must work.

With tool and .app executable code you rune the tests by launching these with
"-SenTest All" or "-SenTest Self"
There is also a command line tool (otool) to run the tests on non self executable code
and a graphical tool (Shikenjo) to run test

Happy tests
Alain