ANNOUNCE GWorkspace 0.5

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: ANNOUNCE GWorkspace 0.5
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:23:07 +0200 (EET)

The inspectors, the preferences, the finder and some other parts of the
interface, now use .gorm and .nib files. For this reason these parts have
been also mostly rewritten, getting rid, in many cases, of old and ugly
code.
The finder has now more options and, instead of using the "find" command,
it has a new tool "findfile" that looks for file names and file contents.

I've also started a Mac Os X port; actually, GWorkspace builds and runs on
the Mac (even if with many problems).
These are the parts that works:
- all the preferences
- many of the inspectors
- the finder
- the browser viewer

Said this, I must also say that I *don't* consider the osx port a
priority; it, simply, is helping me in the process of rewriting some very
old parts of GW and in finding bugs.

The result is that GW is now a *very* stable application; actually, I
myself don't know a system to crash it :)

GWorkspace is at:
www.gnustep.it/enrico/gworkspace
www.imago.ro/gworkspace