Re: -gui and ffcall/ffi

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Re: -gui and ffcall/ffi
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:01:41 +0100

Alexander Malmberg wrote:

> [snip]
> > and fails.  Perhaps the explanation should be extended to say that
> > ffcall is recommended, and with url:s to it and/or the build guide.
>
> I'll add a link to the build guide. Is
> http://documents.made-it.com/GNUstep/Build/ the preferred link to it?

This is the prefered link:
http://documents.made-it.com/GNUstep/buildguide.html

> Are the internal links stable enough that I can link directly to the
> ffcall section?

Nope they are not. I am working on uniform id's within the DocBook
source, and the current internal links are just sgmltools generated.

With the next version I hope to have all id's stable.
I'll put it higher on my todo list :)

Dennis