Re: NSTitleView class

From: Michael Hanni
Subject: Re: NSTitleView class
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:18:54 -0800 (PST)

G'morning,

--- Serg Stoyan <stoyan@hologr.com> wrote:

>   It's strange... What version of libtiff do you use?

I'm using whatever came with YellowDogLinux 2.3... Um, libtiff-3.5.5-13?

> > > 4. It helps keeping consistent look and feel across the environments.
> >
> > I see you are in the Alex Malmberg camp on this one. :)
>
>   Maybe, maybe... ;)

Heh, I must admit I'm still undecided here. I witnessed this GTK-WIMP theme on
WinXP the other day and I was really impressed. Apparently, with this GTK theme
the user interface is pixel for pixel like the host interface resulting in a
seamless integration.

Of course, I don't actually use anything but Linux+X11 so it doesn't really
matter to me. :-)

> > Also, should we own the resize bar on the bottom of the window as well
> > then?
>
>   If it's sensible, I can add resize bar also.

If these title views are used for windows this will be a must (otherwise we
will have to do some magic with the window style flags.)

Anyhow, keep up the good work!

Cheerio,

Michael