Re: hungarian characters are impossible to get in gnustep

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: hungarian characters are impossible to get in gnustep
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 14:46:04 +0200

Hi,

On 2003-04-04 14:09:06 +0200 Reuss Andras <reuss@chello.hu> wrote:

I installed the latest build of gnustep-gui-base-back-make, but the hungarian
characters are impossible to get in gnustep applications like gnumail etc.
what is wrong?

AFAIK, hungarian characters are Latin 2. I had similar problems some time ago.
What backend are you using?

I am using back-art and accompaining fonts and it works fine. More information
abou installing back-art can be found here:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/back-art%20Installation

I recommend using back-art.

Best regards,

Stefan