Re: ANN: SVGViewer 0.1.1

From: Alexander Malmberg
Subject: Re: ANN: SVGViewer 0.1.1
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 02:22:02 +0200

Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:
> Am Samstag, 05.04.03 um 14:06 Uhr schrieb Alexander Malmberg:
> > Hi,
> >
> > http://w1.423.telia.com/~u42308495/alex/SVGViewer-0.1.2.tar.gz
> >
> > screenshot: http://w1.423.telia.com/~u42308495/alex/SVGViewer2.png
>
> Wow, this really looks great. Could this emerge into an SVG Editor?

Not really. You'd have to get rid of the libsvg/libxml2 related code and
rewrite it on top of a proper objective-c xml library. Some of the
current code might be interesting as it shows how some of the rendering
can be done, but I don't think any of it would be left by the time
you've made an editor of it. :)

- Alexander Malmberg