Custom classes in Gorm

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: Custom classes in Gorm
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 19:50:14 +0200

Folks,
I have encountered the following problem. I was creating a window in Gorm (latest CVS) containing an NSTableView. As I need to overwrite one or two methods of the table view, I need a subclass. Thus, I created a new class in Gorm pointed the table view in my window to this class as "custom class" and thought, I was done. Unfortunately, when the table is displayed now (either application or in Gorm), all columns are gone :-( They are not only "not displayed", but the table has no columns. I know, because the table does no longer ask its delegate for data. This is not what I would expect. Am I doing something utterly wrong, is my thinking kind of weird, or is this a problem in loading .gorm files/directories?

Thanks for your help.
Andreas

--
Andreas Heppel

Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

Check out Burn.app - the CD burning frontend for GNUstep
http://gsburn.sourceforge.net