Re: Gorm question

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Gorm question
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 17:32:25 -0700 (PDT)

This should be handled in the same way as making any other connection in Gorm.
You should simply control-click on the menu item and drag to the object you
want to connect to.

GJC
--- Axel 'Mikesch' Katerbau <axel@objectpark.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> while I find Gorm quite impressive I haven't found out yet how to deal
> with menus (e.g. making action connections between menu entries and say
> the first responder).
>

> Gorm's texi documentation is not too useful in this regard... :-)
>
> Greetings from Cologne,
>   Axel

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
Petition to make Lighthouse Application Suite Free Software at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/laafs/petition.html
--- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---