Re: RTF producer overhaul

From: rburns
Subject: Re: RTF producer overhaul
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:19:54 -0600

Sorry if this comes through twice. I tested saving on my machine, using TextEdit, and Thai characters. My string encoding is set to utf-8. And it worked. it saved anyways. I don't have anything that will open it reasonably. I also tried in Ink. It still didn't work. as I can't find any file saving code in Ink, maybe this has somehing to do with NSDocument or NSDocumentController.
Rob