[RFC] v3 of NSTabView, NSTabViewItem patches

From: Michael Hanni
Subject: [RFC] v3 of NSTabView, NSTabViewItem patches
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 00:22:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

The latest versions of these two patches are now available on my webpage. They
incorporate modifications suggested by Alex Malmberg and others on #gnustep.

Details:
========

1.) Top and Bottom tabs have been implemented.
2.) sizing should be much better.
3.) tab drawing itself has been modified a little to address the "right corner"
    problem. This will still need to be played with.
4.) Other stuff that I can't remember.

Issues:
=======

Numerous. I'm sure. :-)
(Largest being an issue with Gorm. If the powers that be in the Gorm world
could check this out, I'd be very happy to fix whatever I need too.)

Patches:
========

http://deviant-behavior.com/tabview.v3.diff
http://deviant-behavior.com/tabview.h.v3.diff