Re: Problem w/GNUMail 1.1.0pre1 shows dates as "yesterday %r"

From: René Berber
Subject: Re: Problem w/GNUMail 1.1.0pre1 shows dates as "yesterday %r"
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:06:54 -0500

On 2003-04-27 08:16:31 -0500 Rob Burns <rburns@softhome.net> wrote:

> I have had that problem come and go lately, too. I have my LANG variable set
> to en_US.UTF-8. I just recently figured out that if my NSLanguages default is
> set to something (anything), it displays correctly, and if I delete the
> NSLanguages default, it displays %r.

I can't reproduce that, from the begining I had NSGlobalDomain NSLanguages set,
i.e. looking at the current setting in a terminal:

$ defaults read NSGlobalDomain NSLanguages
NSGlobalDomain NSLanguages 'English'

Now if I change it (defaults write NSGlobalDomain NSLanguages "en_US.UTF-8")
and restart GNUMail.app the result is the same as before.
--
René Berber

--
René Berber