ANN: Build Guide 1.5.11

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: ANN: Build Guide 1.5.11
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 20:56:53 +0200

Hi all,

I just released the GNUstep Build Guide for Unix System version 1.5.11,
available from:
http://documents.made-it.com/

The most important changes:
- Added more internal IDs for external linking
- Updated all version numbers!!!
- Fixed a bug in the setting of the Language in the Defaults database
reported by several people
- Changed the GSBoot.sh and GSXBoot.sh scripts thanks to Chris B. Vetter

- Added a couple more applications for testing purposes... more to
follow.

I think this release might be the last one before the 1.6.0 jump.

Let me know if stuff is missing, wrong or other ideas.

Happy Stepping,

Dennis Leew