-gui make problems, autogsdoc

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: -gui make problems, autogsdoc
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 16:19:28 +0200

Hello,

I think thre is something broken in the current CVS version (of yesterday
and some days before).

When install -gui (after builfing it) on my linux box I get:

make[2]: Entering directory `/home/multix/gnustep-cvs/core/gui/Source'
Making all for doc Gui...
autogsdoc -Project Gui -DocumentationDirectory Gui -DocumentationDirectory
../Do
<snip>

make[3]: autogsdoc: Command not found
make[3]: *** [generate-autogsdoc] Error 127

while typing "autogsdoc" from command line.. finds the program, it only
complains that I have not specified a timezone.
Strange?
The same thing happened me on Solaris too, so I suspect something... there I
just diabled building documentaiton, but at the second failure on a
different platform I reported.

-ric