Re: [Q] MySQL EOF Adaptor in ObjC ?

From: NeXT
Subject: Re: [Q] MySQL EOF Adaptor in ObjC ?
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 19:55:31 +0900

Hi,

I've managed to build MySQLEOAdaptor but I'm not that professional so that I can write eomodel file with vi :-)
Is there any simple example so that I can test this MySQLEOAdaptor ?

Thanks in advance.

PS)
If EOModeler.app in WebObjects 5 can make compatible model I can make a simple model. Is it compatible?