Re: backend docs

From: Alexander Malmberg
Subject: Re: backend docs
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:25:45 +0200

"Rogelio M.Serrano Jr." wrote:
> >> where can we get implementation documentation on gnustep-back and
> >> gnustep-gui besides the sources?
> >
> > There is some (but not much) in back/Documentation, but that's it.
>
> Ouch! That means i have to start writing some docs before i can start
> writing code.

Well, arguably, implementation docs belong in the source (literate
programming :). Of course, we don't really have that either. I'm not
really sure what you're looking for, though (is it on the design
level?). If you have specific questions about the implementation, you
can probably get them answered here.

- Alexander Malmberg